Monday, February 19, 2007

Almost Forgotten

Yikes, I almost forgot all about my new blog. You know, life happens and certain things just get put to the side.

Anyway, I've been wanting to catalog my various knitting projects. So here goes:

2006 Unfinished Projects
  1. Five pair of felted slippers for my little nieces, nephew and son.
  2. Lady Eleanor stole from Scarf Style fame
  3. Garter Stitch Shawl
  4. Little Arrowhead Shawl (Interweave Knits staff projects)
  5. Moss Stitch Koigu Scarf
  6. Multi-yarn feather and fan wrap













2007 Projects Completed

  1. Silk Garden Lite Shawl - this has been one of my favorite, throw on shawls
  2. Top Dog - this was easy and so cute. I gave it to a friend at her baby shower.
  3. Luxe Neck Warmer from Knit 2 Together. I love this book and the designer, Mel Clark.
  4. House Socks for my son
  5. Ribbon Shawl
I'll post some pictures of these soon.

That's all for now.

No comments: